Click photo to enlarge
High Res Photos
ADX51 | Studio Condenser, Microphone
Premium electret condenser mic
The ADX51 is a professional pre-polarized condenser microphone used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. The ADX51 is known for its clear, accurate response and flexibility to handle close or distance miking for a wide variety of acoustic instruments.
Characterized with a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the ADX51 is designed to capture the acoustics of the instrument being miked while at the same time isolating it from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 40 Hz - 18 kHz, the ADX51 features a 14 mm gold vapor diaphragm and a -10 dB pad and bass roll-off filter at 150 Hz.
The ADX51 is very easy to position, durable and manufactured to high standards and tight tolerances. The ADX51 has a precision machined brass body, durable black E-coat finish, steel mesh grill, and gold plated XLR connector.
- APS2 - Two-channel 48 V phantom power supply. 110 V switchable to 240 V. Detachable power cord.
- DFLEX - Dual pivot rim mounted clip with extra wide butterfly jaws.
- STANDKD - Short pedestal stand with telescoping boom arm.
- SMT25 - Low profile shock mount system with nylon cable and thumbscrew for positioning.
- PD133 - Optional two-layer mesh pop diffuser for controlling acoustic plosives.
- CBL20- 20' premium XLR-XLR balanced mic cable. Quad conductor, twisted pair with braded shield for conductivity. 6 mm PVC jacketed.
- - Drumoverheads, hi-hat, acoustic instruments
- Percussion table
- Group vocal, spoken word
- Ambient room miking
- Audience mics for in-ear monitors
Type Pre-polarized Condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 40Hz - 18kHz Impedance 100 Ohms Sensitivity 17 mV/Pa @ 1kHz