Click photo to enlarge
High Res Photos
AP61 HT5 | Wireless System, Microphone
R61 True Diversity Receiver, B60 Bodypack with HT5 Headworn Microphone
A professional true diversity headworn wireless system featuring the Audix HT5 low profile headworn condenser microphone.
The HT5 has a uniformly controlled omnidirectional polar pattern and is designed to capture vocals from a comfortable distance of 2-3 inches off axis. It is extremely lightweight, comfortable and ideally suited for live presentation and broadcast applications where sonic characteristics, intelligibility and high sensitivity are critical.
A single space rackmount kit with BNC cables for front mounting antennas is included. Optional accessories include rackmount kit for mounting two systems in one rack space, active directional antennas and antenna distribution system for up to four systems (4 channels).
The HT5 is also available in beige (model AP61 HT5BG).
522 MHz - 586 MHz
R61 True Diversity Receiver
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum tuning receiver
- 207 Pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to receiver via infrared beam
- 2560 tunable frequencies
B60 Bodypack Transmitter
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter
- Durable metal housing
- 14 Hour run time - AA batteries
HT5 Headworn Condenser Microphone
- Hands free, headworn vocal microphone
What's In The Box
• 1 x R61 64 MHz True Diversity Receiver
• 1 x B60 Bodypack Transmitter
• 1 x HT5 Headworn Microphone
• 2 x Antennas
• 1 x Audio Cable
• 2 x AA Batteries
• 1 x Carrying Case
• 1 x Power Supply
• 1 x User Guide
• 1 x Rackmount Hardware
• 2 x BNC Cables