Click photo to enlarge
High Res Photos
AP61 HT7 | Wireless System, Microphone
R61 True Diversity Receiver, B60 Bodypack with HT7 Headworn Microphone
A professional true diversity headworn wireless system featuring the Audix HT7 single ear miniaturized headworn condenser microphone.
The HT7 is a professional single ear headworn condenser microphone designed for stage, presentation and broadcast applications. With a miniaturized element of only 3mm, the HT7 is the smallest microphone in the Audix line up. The omnidirectional HT7 features a comfortable ear piece that can be worn around the left or right ear and a durable adjustable length boom arm.
A single space rackmount kit with BNC cables for front mounting antennas is included. Optional accessories include rackmount kit for mounting two systems in one rack space, active directional antennas and antenna distribution system for up to four systems (4 channels).
The HT7 is also available in beige (model AP61 HT7BG).
522 MHz - 586 MHz
R61 True Diversity Receiver
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum tuning receiver
- 207 Pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to receiver via infrared beam
- 2560 tunable frequencies
B60 Bodypack Transmitter
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter
- Durable metal housing
- 10 Hour run time - AA batteries
HT7 Headworn Condenser Microphone
- Hands free, headworn vocal microphone
What's In The Box• 1 x R61 64 MHz True Diversity Receiver
• 1 x B60 Bodypack Transmitter
• 1 x HT7 Headworn Microphone
• 2 x Antennas
• 1 x Audio Cable
• 2 x AA Batteries
• 1 x Carrying Case
• 1 x Power Supply
• 1 x User Guide
• 1 x Rackmount Hardware
• 2 x BNC Cables